1. We want strength, strength, and every time strength.
2. Never think there is anything impossible for the soul. It is the greatest heresy to think so. If there is any sin, this is the only sin----------------------to say that you are weak, or others are weak.
3. Is there a greater strength than that of knowledge?
4. Purity is strength.
5. Strength is in goodness, in purity.
6. The remedy for weakness is not brooding over weakness, but thinking of strength. Teach men of the strength that is already within them.
7. If it is strength, go down into hell and get hold of it.
8. The best guide in life is strength.
9. Strength, strength it is that we want so much in this life, for what we call sin and sorrow have all one cause, and that is our weakness.
10. We are lions in sheep’s clothing of habit, we are hypnotised into weakness by our surroundings.
11. Never say man is weak.
12. It is feeling that is the life, the strength, the vitality, without which no amount of intellectual activity can reach God.
13. Strength is the medicine which the poor must have when tyrannized over by the rich.
14. Strength is the medicine for the world’s disease.
15. We are weak because we are ignorant.
16. Strength is the medicine that the ignorant must have when oppressed by the learned.
17. Do not believe that you are weak.
18. The will is stronger than anything else. Everything must go down before the will, for that comes from God and God Himself; a pure and a strong Will is omnipotent. Do you not believe in it?
19. Arise, awake! Awake from this hypnotism of weakness.
20. Goodness is strength.
21. Know that all sins and all evils can be summed up in that one word----------weakness. It is weakness that is the motive power in all evil-doing. It is weakness that is the source of all selfishness. It is weakness that makes men injure others. It is weakness that makes them manifest what they are not in reality.
22. We speak of many things parrot-like, but never do them; speaking and not doing has become a habit with us. What is the cause of that? Physical weakness. This sort of weak brain is not able to do anything. We must strengthen it. First of all our young men must be strong. Religion will come afterwards. You will be nearer to Heaven through football than through a study of the Gita. You will understand Gita better with your biceps, your muscles, a little stronger. You will understand the mighty genius and the mighty strength of
23. Avoid weakness and slavery.
24. Never allow weakness to overtake your mind.
25. Strength is in goodness, in purity.
26. Never tell yourselves or others that you are weak.
27. Weakness is constant strain.
28. This is the one question I put to every man…………………Are you strong? Do you feel strength? -------for I know it is truth alone that gives strength……………..Strength is the medicine for the world’s disease.
29. You must not say that you are weak. How do you know what possibilities lay behind that degradation on the surface?
30. This is the great fact: strength is life, weakness is death. Strength is felicity, life eternal, immortal; weakness is constant strain and misery; weakness is death.
31. All drift towards the strong.
32. Strength, strength, it is that we want so much in this life, for hat we call sin and sorrow have all one cause, and that is our weakness. With weakness comes ignorance, and with ignorance comes misery.
33. Never be weak. You must be strong; and you have infinite strength within you.
34. The only saint is that soul that never weakens and faces everything.
35. All weakness, all bondage is imagination………. Do not weaken! ...stand up and be strong! That is all the religion I know.
36. The weak have no place here, in this life or in any other life. Weakness leads to slavery. Weakness leads to all kinds of misery, physical and mental. Weakness is death. There are hundreds of thousands of microbes surrounding us, but they cannot harm us until we become weak, until the body is ready and predisposed to receive them. There may be a million microbes of misery floating about us. Never mind! They dare not approach us; they have no power to get hold on us, until the mind is weakened.
37. You must retain great strength in your mind and words. “I am low, I am low” –repeating these ideas in the mind, man belittles and degrades himself.
38. Sin may be said to be the feeling of every kind of weakness. From this weakness springs jealousy, malice, and so forth. Hence weakness is a sin.
39. What we want is strength...so believe in yourselves……… make your nerves strong. What we want is muscles of iron and nerves of steel. We have wept long enough. No more weep.
40. Stand and die in your own strength; if there is any sin in the world, it is weakness; avoid all weakness, for weakness is sin, weakness is death.
41. He who always thinks himself as weak will never become strong, but he who knows himself to be a lion, rushes out from the worlds meshes, as a lion from its cage.
42. Truth, purity and unselfishness---------------wherever these are present, there is no power, below or above the sun to crush the possessor thereof. Equipped with these, one individual is able to face the whole universe in opposition.