1. Within every man, there is an idea; the external man, is only the outward manifestation, the mere language of this idea within.
2. Never say any man is hopeless, because he only represents a character, a bundle of habits, which can be checked by new and better ones. Character is repeated habits, and repeated habits alone can reform character…………….
3. DO NOT TRY TO DISTURB THE FAITH OF ANY MAN. IF YOU CAN, GIVE HIM SOMETHING BETTER; IF YOU CAN, GET HOLD OF A MAN WHERE HE STANDS AND GIVE HIM A PUSH UPWARDS.
4. Our duty is to encourage everyone in his struggle to live upto his own highest ideal, and strive at the same time to make the ideal as near as possible to the truth.
5. Do not recognize wickedness in others. Wickedness is ignorance, weakness. What is the good of telling people they are weak? Criticism and destruction are of no avail. We must give them something higher; tell them of their own glorious nature, their birthright.
6. Do not go against anything-----------------------ours is to put the chemicals together, the Lord knows how and when the crystal will form.
7. Every man must develop according to his own nature.